Our Services include:
- Preventive Medical Care: Including vaccinations as well as diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients.
- Digital Radiology Services: Our on-site digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders. OFA and Penn-Hipp X-rays
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, digital dental X-rays, tooth extractions, root canals and oral surgery.
Here is an example of a before and after dental cleaning and polish:
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs and prescription diets for pets with special needs.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
Bathing: Routine and therapeutic bathing services.
Grooming: Professional dog grooming is available by appointment.
Record maintenance: Our office maintains complete records on your pet and will send you reminders for necessary vaccinations and wellness exams.
Emergency Care: Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.